NoWe offer a wide range of Massages. Massage is highly therapeutic and is recognised as the oldest form of Physical Medicine known to man. At Angels Retreat we have taken this concept and incorporated healing with touch with absolute relaxation. The benefits are endless. Choose the treatment that best suits your needs. All massages have contra indication, please discuss any health issues when making your booking to ensure that you get the right treatment for you.
Things you should know when coming for your massage:
- We respect your privacy and will never massage you on any area that makes you feel uncomfortable.
- We do not massage any area that a Bikini would cover.
- We do not take Male clients alone, all males to be accompanied by a lady friend for massage therapy
- During Winter Months we have heated beds
- Dress comfortable and remember to shave those legs ladies
- You should never be in pain during a relaxation massage, for therapeutic and Thai Yoga Massage pain is part of the therapy but you must be able to breathe throughout your session with ease.
- For certain health cases you will receive aftercare information, use this to extend the benefit of your massage
- Massage for Healing / pain relief or alternative therapy should be done at least once a week to reap the benefits, here we offer special price structures as you are a regular return client
Who will not be treated?
- Cancer patients - please contact a registered Onocology Therapist
- If you have a contagious disease - I will help where I can, but if it can land me in bed, rather postpone your appointment (example flu)
- Pregnant ladies - please contact me in order to help you. NO 1st trimester massages or treatments.
- No Children under the age of 6 - for older children please contact us.